The Behringer XENYX QX1002USB is a mixer that offers clear and natural sound in a compact and portable format. With ten inputs, two high-quality XENYX mic preamps, a multi-FX processor with legendary Klark Teknik reverb, and a USB interface, this versatile mixer is ideal for a wide variety of mix and recording applications, from small-stage gigs to home-studios, mid-size corporate events, and more.
The XENYX QX1002USB is quick to set up and operate with all connections and controls easily reachable on the top of the unit. The first two input channels feature XENYX mic preamps, which deliver 130 dB of dynamic range, low-distortion signals, and a wide frequency response extending from 10 Hz to 200 kHz. Switchable 48V phantom power allows you to plug in both dynamic and studio-grade condenser microphones. These channels also offer two 1/4" inputs for line-level signals.
Each mono channel features a British-style, 3-band EQ to provide warm and musical tone corrections for your vocals and instruments, as well as an easy-to-use, "one-knob" compressor to gently smooth out signal peaks for punchy and present bass lines, drums, and vocals that sit right in the mix. Gain knobs let you adjust the input levels and clip LEDs alert you when the signal is too high and about to distort.
The four sets of stereo inputs feature +4/-10 switches used to match the mixer's input sensitivity to the incoming signal. This helps avoid signal degradation when connecting stereo keyboards or playback devices to the mixer. Pan (or balance) and level controls are included for all channels.
To add depth and dimension to your mix, the built-in, Klark Teknik 24-bit multi-FX processor offers 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch-shifter, and a variety of multi-effects. Each channel is equipped with a post-fader FX send, which you can use to send signal to the onboard FX processor or to an external processor. The FX-to-Main knob allows you to control the level of the effect in your main mix. There is also a built-in, stereo USB audio interface for recording your mix directly to a computer. It even comes with the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete home recording studio.
The 2-Track section provides an easy way to connect an external 2-track recorder and/or playback device. The 2-Track inputs are assignable to either the main mix or to the control room/phone outputs. The main mix fader controls the signal at both the main outs and 2-Track output, while a dedicated knob adjusts the volume for the phone/control room outputs.
- 2 high-quality, XENYX microphone preamps with 130 dB of dynamic range, for dynamic and condenser microphones
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Mic channels with low-noise and distortion-free circuitry for natural sound reproduction
- 2 balanced mono line inputs
- Four balanced stereo pairs of line inputs
- Neo-classic, British-style 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 2 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Legendary Klark Teknik 24-bit FX processor with LCD display
- 100 FX presets include reverbs, delays, modulation, and multi-effects
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface to record directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- One mono post-fader FX-send knob per channel for internal FX processor and/or as send to external processor
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones, and stereo 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Designed and engineered in Germany