You can manage all your audio signals easily with the Behringer Xenyx 1202 mixer. Featuring eight input channels (four mono and four stereo) and one post-fader auxiliary send on each channel, the Xenyx 1202 is equally suited for studio or live use. To handle your input sources, you get four Xenyx mic preamps, four stereo channels with dual 1/4" inputs, and CD/tape inputs and outputs with RCA connections. Balanced 1/4" outputs are ready to send your mix to your sound system or studio monitors. If you need an efficient and easy way to mix your audio, check out the Behringer Xenyx 1202.
Behringer Xenyx 1202 Mixer Features at a Glance:
- Flexible input and output options
- 4 Xenyx mic preamps
- 60mm logarithmic-taper master fader
- 1 post-fader auxiliary send per channel
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 8
- Faders: 60mm Master Fader
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 4
- Inputs - Line: 4 x 1/4" (mono), 8 x 1/4" (stereo paired)
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 2 x 1/4" (main out), 2 x 1/4" (control room out)
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Aux Sends: 1 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x 1/4" TRS (FX send)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Height: 1.9"
- Width: 8.7"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Weight: 3 lbs.