From Behringer, the XENYX seriesaudio mixers are designed to provide real-world features and pristine audio fidelity while remaining cost-effective and practical.
The XENYX 1002B is a compact 10-channel audio mixer with 5 microphone inputs and 5 stereo-paired line-level inputs. The mixer may be powered with the supplied power supply, or 9V batteries for remote use. An additional stereo I/O is provided for connecting Tape and CD devices. The compact 1002B is well suited for project recording, home video editing, small PA systems and mixing on the road.
- Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation
- 2 State-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic British 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 4 Balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputs
- One post-fader FX send and one pre-fader MON send per channel for external FX devices and monitor applications
- Clip LEDs on all channels and dedicated inserts on all mono channels
- Main output plus separate Phones and CD/Tape outputs
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- External power supply for noise-free audio and effective transient response
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany