Behringer DI800 V2 Overview
Building upon the success of the original DI800, the Behringer ULTRA-DI PRO DI800 V2 is a professional rack-mount 8-channel direct injection box, equally suited to both studio use, and for live applications. The unit converts unbalanced line inputs into balanced outputs, and features mains or phantom powered operation.
Each channel features an attenuator switch for boosting low-level signals, a pad switch, and a ground-lift switch. Additionally, the DI800 V2 can accept the speaker output of an amplifier with up to a 3000W output. A front panel LINK connector is wired in parallel with the main input of each channel, and can function as an additional input or direct output.
- Professional and multi-purpose 8-channel direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Optional mains or phantom-powered operation
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3000W
- +20 dB gain switch for pre-amplification of low-level signals
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +40 dB
- Ground-lift switch eliminates typical ground-loop problems
- Link output for easy connection to further equipment
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100 to 240 VAC) for noise-free audio and low power consumption