Behringer DI20 Overview
The ULTRA-DI DI20 from Behringer is an active, two-channel DI box and splitter. The unit takes a signal from an unbalanced, high-impedance output and feeds it directly into a mixing console or recorder.
Ideally suited for guitar and bass players, the ULTRA-DI DI20 is also useful in live/studio/broadcast applications, for installation contractors and studios/live event engineers. Multiple modes allow for flexible usage, and can also be used by keyboard players to balance their often unbalanced s
Three levels of switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +48dBu, while a ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems. The unit can derive power either from a 9V battery or by using 48V phantom power.
- Active, two-channel DI box/splitter
- Converts two separate unbalanced 1/4" line inputs into two balanced XLR outputs
- Mono, two-channel or stereo DI-box operation with switchable link mode
- Additional split mode where the signal from channel 1 is sent to both XLR outputs
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 link output in addition to XLR output
- Switchable input attenuation allows for connection to outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Powered from a 9V battery or via phantom power