The Behringer XENYX QX1204USB is a versatile 12-channel mixer equally well suited for sound-reinforcement applications and project recording studios. It employs four, high-quality XENYX mic preamps to deliver a clear and natural sound with 130 dB of dynamic range, low distortion, and a wide frequency response extending from 10 Hz to 200 kHz. British-style, 3-band EQs provide warm and musical tone corrections for your vocals and instruments, while easy-to-use, "one-knob" compressors gently smooth out signal peaks for punchy and present bass lines, drums, and vocals that sit right in the mix.
The XENYX QX1204USB is packed with powerful features to get the job done. Should your singer prefer the convenience of performing without a mic cable, the mixer is wireless-ready with a USB jack on the top panel for connecting two Behringer ULM digital wireless microphone systems (available separately). The onboard multi-effect processor brings you the legendary Klark Teknik reverb effect as well as chorus, flange, delay, and pitch-shift, all great for adding depth and dimension to your mix. There is also a built-in, stereo USB audio interface for recording your mix directly to a computer, at audio resolutions up to 16-bit/48 kHz. It even comes with the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete home recording studio.
A set of flexible routing and monitoring options makes it easy to integrate the XENYX QX1204USB into your existing set up. The mixer offers one aux and one FX send per channel for sending signals to the FX processor or out of the console to other gear. It also comes with an Alt 3/4 stereo bus with separate outputs on two 1/4" TRS balanced connectors, for added routing flexibility. The main outputs carry the signal on XLR balanced connectors, while the control room outputs are on two 1/4" TRS balanced connectors.
Other features include clip LEDs to help you set the correct mic levels, solo buttons, main-mix and Alt 3/4 routing switches (functions as a mute button), and PFL functions on all channels. Designed to withstand the rigors of live gigs, the QX1204USB is built with long-wearing, 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls.
- 4 high-quality, phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps for dynamic and condenser microphones
- 130 dB of dynamic range for high headroom
- Low-noise and low-distortion circuitry
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Legendary Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function, and storable user parameter settings
- 100 FX presets include reverbs, delays, modulation, and multi-effects
- Wireless-ready for two Behringer ULM digital wireless microphone systems (available separately)
- Built-in 2-in/2-out stereo USB audio interface to connect the mixer directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic, British-style 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- 2 aux sends per channel: One pre-/post-fader and switchable for monitoring/FX applications, and one post-fader for internal FX processor or as send to external FX processor
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo, and PFL functions on all channels
- ALT 3/4 stereo subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones, and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix—record inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100-240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed and engineered in Germany