Behringer P16 Overview
Enable your audio setup to accommodate individual artist monitor mixes for large bands, vocal groups, and choirs with the Behringer P16-D, a Powerplay 16 Series 16-channel digital Ultranet distributor offering convenient expansion for your Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system. Connect your X32 digital mixing console, P16-I input module, or S16 digital snake (all available separately) to the P16-D's single RJ45 Ultranet input, then hook up as many as eight P16-M personal mixers (available separately). All eight RJ45 Ultranet outputs deliver bus power and signal transmission, rendering individual power adapters unnecessary.
Front-panel LEDs indicate power, input, and output status at a glance. This Ultranet distributor features an internal autorange power supply for international operation, and includes an IEC power cable. The P16-D is designed for use with shielded Cat5e cable (available separately).
- Distribution hub for X32 digital mixing console, P16-I input module, or S16 digital snake
- Allows easy system expansion
- One RJ45 Ultranet input feeds eight RJ45 Ultranet outputs
- Provides bus power and 16-channel signal transmission for all eight outputs
- Use up to six P16-D Ultranet distributors to support up to 48 P16-M personal mixers
- Status LED indicators for power and RJ45 input and outputs
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, optimal transient response, plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rugged construction ensures long life even under demanding conditions