Lightweight and sturdy, the 2 RU rack-mountable Behringer NX4-6000 is a stereo power amplifier capable of delivering 440W of peak power per channel at 8 Ohms, or in bridge mode, up to 1600W of peak power into two 8-Ohm speakers. It employs SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation technology combined with a switch-mode power supply and zero-attack limiters to provide a linear 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response with noise-free audio and fast transient response at maximum output power into any speaker load impedance.
The NX4-6000 features cool-running, high-density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup, and an independent DC, LF, and thermal overload protection on each channel, which together protect the amplifier from shutting down and interrupting your show. A variable-speed fan and ventilation openings with back-to-front air flow further prevent overheating.
Simple to operate, the NX4-6000's front panel is equipped with detented and illuminated gain control knobs for precise level setting. The back panel houses four XLR-1/4" combination input connectors compatible with balanced and unbalanced line-level sources. Twist-lock speaker connectors inhibit accidental speaker disconnection at the amp.
- Delivers a maximum of 4 x 1600W at 2 Ohms, 4 x 860W at 4 Ohms, or 4 x 440W at 8 Ohms in stereo mode
- Delivers a maximum of 2 x 3000W at 4 Ohms or 1600W at 8 Ohms in bridge mode
- Weighs only 13.4 lb
- Cool-running, high-density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup
- Efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, fast transient response, and low power consumption
- SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation features fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance
- Zero-attack limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut, and full-range mode
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with balanced and unbalanced audio sources
- Twist-lock speaker connectors for reliable connection
- Independent DC, LF, and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without interruption
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Designed and engineered in Germany