Lightweight (at 7.7 lb) and compact, the rackmountable Behringer NX3000 is a stereo power amplifier capable of delivering 440W of peak power per channel into a pair of 8-Ohm speakers, and in bridge mode, up to 3000W of peak power into a 4-Ohm speaker. It employs SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation technology combined with a switch-mode power supply and zero-attack limiters to provide a 20 Hz to 20 kHz, full linear frequency response with noise-free audio and fast transient response, at maximum output power, into any speaker load impedance.
The NX3000 features cool-running, high-density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup, and an independent DC, LF, and thermal overload protection on each channel, which together protect the amplifier from shutting down and interrupting your show. In addition, a continuously variable speed fan and ventilation openings with back-to-front air flow further prevent overheating.
Simple to operate, the unit's front panel is equipped with two detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting. The back panel houses two XLR-1/4" combination input connectors compatible with any line-level, balanced and unbalanced sources. Twist-lock speaker connectors provide reliable connections to your speaker cables. There is also a built-in crossover switch, which lets you choose between full mode or low-frequency and high-frequency modes for bi-amping applications.
- Delivers 2 x 1500W into 2 Ohms, 2 x 900W into 4 Ohms, 2 x 440W into 8 Ohms, or 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
- Weighs less than 7.7 lb / 3.3 kg
- Reliable, cool-running high-density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut, and full range mode
- SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation features full linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance
- Zero-Attack limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment signal and limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR-1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any line-level, balanced or unbalanced sources
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for reliable connection
- Independent DC, LF, and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Rackmount design
- Designed and engineered in Germany