Lightweight (at 7.9 lb) and compact, the rackmountable Behringer NX3000D is a stereo power amplifier with high-performance DSP capable of delivering 440W of peak power per channel into a pair of 8-Ohm speakers, and in bridge mode, up to 1500W of peak power into an 8-Ohm speaker. It employs SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation technology combined with a switch-mode power supply and zero-attack limiters to provide a 20 Hz to 20 kHz, linear frequency response with noise-free audio and fast transient response, at maximum output power, into any speaker load impedance.
The NX3000D features cool-running, high-density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup, and an independent DC, LF, and thermal overload protection on each channel, which together protect the amplifier from shutting down and interrupting your show. A continuously variable speed fan and ventilation openings with back-to-front air flow further prevent overheating.
The amplifier offers built-in DSP with 24-bit/96 kHz converters, which ensure signal integrity with a broad dynamic range. The DSP section features delay, crossover, EQ, and dynamics processing. The security settings are lockable to prevent unwanted changes. The unit has a rear-panel USB port that allows setup, control, and monitoring from a computer with Behringer's free remote software (available separately). The amplifier's LCD display offers a convenient way to perform setup and adjustment tasks without a computer.
Simple to operate, the NX3000D's front panel is equipped with two detented and illuminated gain control knobs for precise level setting. The back panel houses two XLR-1/4" combination input connectors compatible with any line-level, balanced and unbalanced sources. Twist-lock speaker connectors provide reliable connections to your speaker cables.
- Delivers a maximum of 2 x 1500W at 2 Ohms, 2 x 900W at 4 Ohms, 2 x 440W at 8 Ohms (stereo mode), and 1500W at 8 Ohms (bridge mode)
- Weighs less than 7.9 lb
- Cool-running, high-density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup
- Efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, fast transient response, and low power consumption
- SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation features fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing, and lockable security settings
- Zero-attack limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Front-panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without computer
- Can be set up, controlled, and monitored via rear-panel USB connector using free remote software (available separately)
- Built-in subwoofer/satellite crossover for subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with balanced and unbalanced audio sources
- Twist-lock speaker connectors for reliable connection
- Independent DC, LF, and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without interruption
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Designed and engineered in Germany