Behringer PPA200 Overview
The 5-channel Behringer EUROPORT PPA200 features quality sound in a compact, portable briefcase-style 200-watt PA system that is designed to be fast and easy to set up. Intended for corporate events, seminars, working musicians, and more, the EUROPORT PPA200 comes with compact speakers that each contain dual 4" woofers and a single 1" tweeter. It has inputs for 2 microphones, an mp3 player, or up to 5 musical instruments.
The unit also features a KLARK TEKNIK effects processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and more. The FBQ Feedback Detection System is designed to reveal frequencies that are causing feedback so they can then be attenuated with the built-in stereo 7-band graphic EQ.
The EUROPORT PPA200 is also "wireless-ready" for use with the Behringer ULM digital wireless microphones (not included). The package also comes with a BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, mic clip, and 20' cable.
- Ultracompact 2 x 100W, 5-channel portable PA system in a briefcase format
- Great for parties, schools, corporate and educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, etc.
- System sets up in seconds
- Well suited for entertainment, multimedia presentations, press conferences, board meetings, etc.
- High power with remarkable sonic performance and super lightweight
- “Wireless ready" for optional high-quality Behringer digital wireless microphone system
- High-quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and various multi-effects
- FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- Two "Invisible" mic preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones, 1 mic/inst channel, and 1 stereo channel with separate Aux input
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Comes with a Behringer XM1800S microphone, mic clip, and cable
- Each compact speaker contains two powerful 4" woofers and a single 1" tweeter
- Stand insert suitable for use with standard microphone stand and come with 12' cables
- Integrated storage compartment for microphone, cables, and accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 to 240 VAC), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings