The Europower EP2000 from Behringer is a professional-quality rack mount stereo power amplifier designed for installed applications. The rugged all-steel chassis houses a high-current toroidal transformer and Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors for rock-solid reliability and an ultra-high transient response.
The rear panel of the unit has both XLR and 1/4" inputs, and Speakon and Binding Post outputs, allowing you to connect to virtually any sound system. The system has rear-to-front ventilation to keep the components cool. Protection circuitry protects the unit against overheating and DC overload.
The amplifier also has independent limiters to prevent distortion, front-panel gain controls for each channel, selectable LF filters to reduce
hum, and LED lights for monitoring power, signal, and clip status.
- 2 x 1,000 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 750 Watts into 4 Ohms; 2,000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and "touch-proof" binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters remove damaging infra-sound frequencies
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- "Built-like-a-tank," impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- Designed and engineered in Germany