Behringer CX2310 V2 Overview
The Behringer CX2310 V2 SUPER-X PRO is an active frequency crossover designed to protect and enhance any professional sound system. The two-way stereo or three-way mono operation ensures that bass content is tight and punchy, while high and midrange signals are rich, crisp and well defined. Not only does the CX2310 V2 provide accurate signal processing with protection for critical components, it also improves the overall efficiency of the sound system.
Each band features two 24 dB Linkwitz-Riley filters as well as individual polarity switches for each output that allow for quick and easy run-time compensation for various driver and horn types. Additionally, the CX2310 V2 adds a separately adjustable subwoofer output that provides an extra low-frequency band, effectively turning the unit into a stereo 2-way + mono 1-way, or a mono 4-way frequency crossover. The unit is housed in a single RU chassis and has illuminated switches for ease of use in dark environments.
- Professional stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover featuring Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave
- Additional subwoofer output with independent frequency control
- Flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual output gain controls for all bands
- Individual output mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25 Hz low-cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Precision potentiometers for accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100–240V) for noise-free audio and low power consumption