Affordable, professional large-diaphragm USB cardioid condenser microphone for studio applications
- Condenser Element
- Cardioid Pattern
- Wide Frequency Response
- USB Output
The ultra-affordable Behringer C-1U microphone is a large-diaphragm condenser mic with a cardioid polar pattern providing the performance you'd expect from a studio microphone costing hundreds more. It features a USB output for plug-and-play style recording with a laptop or desktop computer. The recording mic delivers an exceptionally flat frequency response, ultra low-noise transformerless field-effect transistor (FET) input circuitry, and incredible audio transparency.
The C-1U Studio Condenser Microphone from Behringer offers a cardioid pickup pattern for maximum sound source separation and feedback rejection. The USB output allows you to record using your preferred software without interfaces or preamplifiers.
This low noise microphone is suitable for a wide range of recording scenarios, including project, professional, and home studio applications. There is a pressure gradient transducer and a shock-mounted large diaphragm capsule for open, transparent sound with high-quality transient response. It is constructed of a die-cast metal body for durability and features an LED light to indicate when the microphone is receiving phantom power.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Ultra-rugged construction with die-cast body
- Transducer type: condenser, 0.63"
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Connection: gold-plated balanced XLR connector
- Open circuit sensitivity: -33 ± 2 dBV (0 dBV = 1 V/Pa)
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Max. SPL (1% THD @ 1kHz): 136dB
- Nominal impedance: 100Ohms
- Load impedance: ‰1 kOhms
- Supply voltage: +36 - 52 V
- Supply current: 2.5mA
- Dimensions: shaft diameter: 2.13", length: 6.65"
- Weight: approx. 0.99lb.