Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Overview
The Audio Technica AT2020USB+ is a USB condenser microphone ideal for studio applications, podcasting and field recording.
The Audio Technica AT2020USB+ takes its cues from the AT2020 and picks up from where the AT2020USB left off, with additional features including a built-in headphone output with Volume and Mix controls for mixing the microphone's signal with pre-recorded sound. This means users can monitor directly from the microphone itself to ensure there's no latency.
The AT2020USB+ has an A/D converter with 16-bit, 44.1/48KHz sampling rates for high quality audio. It works with any audio recording software on PC or Mac and comes with a tripod desk stand with folding legs.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use