Everything you need to start recording music, content, podcasts... now!
- Audient EVO 4 USB Audio Interface
- SR1 Condenser Microphone
- SR2000 Headphones
- Shockmount and Mic Cable
- Cubase LE Recording software for PC/Mac/iOS
- Plenty of additional software and plugins
Start your journey into the world of audio recording with the Start Recording Bundle, a professional, powerful and versatile solution for home recording. Experience a combination of outstanding audio performance and innovative technology to make sure you achieve studio quality recordings from the start.
Audio has no boundaries and neither should you. The Start Recording bundle provides the tools you need to get started, what you create is up to you.
Audient EVO 4 Interface
If you're a podcaster, a musician, a producer, or any artist looking to record yourself with high quality, check out the Audient EVO 4, a 2-channel USB audio interface that makes capturing audio effortless. This unit may look tiny, but it packs two pristine mic pres, a Hi-Z input for instruments, two 1/4" monitor outputs, and a headphone out that can power a variety of cans with power and punch.
Musicians will appreciate the JFET-powered DI for their guitars, basses, and keys. They'll also be sure to love the low-latency monitoring, which will keep performances honest. Podcasters will fawn over the one knob to control the headphones, monitors, and mic inputs. Moreover, podcasters are sure to enjoy the audio loop-back function. This allows you to record computer audio at the same time as the mics, so you can capture remote guests via Skype or other VoIP apps.
Software and plug-ins are included to get you started. Because the unit is bus-powered, you can power it straight from your computer; you never need to worry about accidentally unplugging a power supply. All of this and more is packed into a unit measuring 5.5 x 2.6 x 2.6".
SR1 Condenser Microphone
Capture every detail and nuance of your performance from the moment you hit record with the SR1 condenser microphone. Its large diaphragm design and versatile nature will give you studio quality recordings no matter the source.
- Supercardioid polar pattern offers superior off-axis rejection
- Well-constructed 14mm capsule
- 20Hz–18kHz frequency response tackles any source with aplomb
- Includes a rugged shockmount and XLR cable
SR2000 Studio Headphones
The SR2000’s Monitoring Headphones not only deliver superior audio performance but have been engineered to provide long lasting comfort. The 40mm Neodymium drivers consistently deliver accuracy and clarity where you need it most, helping to make sure you make the right sonic decisions when recording and mixing.
- Great-sounding 40mm neodymium dynamic transducers
- Closed-back, on-ear design minimizes bleed into your mic
- Engineered to provide long-lasting comfort
- Includes a 3-meter cable
Included Software Bundles
Bundled with a free suite of creative software including Cubase LE and Cubasis LE for iOS, you can start recording as soon as you open the box.
- Cubase LE and Cubasis LE 2 for Mac/PC/iOS
- Steinberg Retrologue 2
- Waldorf Edition 2 LE
- Loopmasters The Sample Boutique
- Two Notes Torpedo Wall of Sound
- M-Tron Pro LE
- $60 free minutes + 20% voice at subitopiano.com
- 3 free online courses through Produce Like A Pro
- 2 transparent Audient EVO preamps
- JFET instrument input
- Class-leading conversion
- Ultra-low latency performance
- 24-bit/96kHz sample rate
- Front-panel headphone jacks
- Stereo monitor outputs
- Bus-powered over USB 2.0
- Smartgain automatic level-setting feature
- Loopback functionality
- EVO Control app