AKG Lyra C44 USB Ultra HD Multimode USB Mic
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Multi-pattern USB Condenser Mic for Easy High-Quality Recording
- High-Definition 24-Bit / 192 kHz Audio
- Styled for On-Screen Appeal
- Proprietary Four-Capsule Array
- Four User-Friendly Capture Modes
Simply plug AKG Lyra into your computer, phone or tablet and it’s easy to get Ultra HD sound for podcasts, YouTube videos, music, gaming and more.
Visually inspired by the studio classic C414 condenser mic, the AKG Lyra is a multipattern USB condenser microphone offering high-definition audio, powerful versatility, and superb simplicity while staying stylish for on-screen appearances. 24-bit / 192 kHz conversion, a built-in shockmount, and internal diffusion yield pristine sonic quality for your recordings, whether you're creating online content, podcasting, vlogging, live streaming, or producing music.
The Lyra's proprietary Adaptive Capsule Array utilizes four condenser capsules to give you four user-friendly capture modes—front, front and back, tight stereo, and wide stereo—to handle scenarios such as voiceovers, two-person podcasts, side-by-side interviews, studio/live performances, and more. Just connect the Lyra to your Mac/Windows computer or iOS/Android mobile device, and plug in headphones to the 3.5mm port on the bottom of the Lyra; its plug-and-play setup means that there are no drivers to install or software settings to configure.
Easily optimize your signal via the Lyra's onboard controls, which give you intuitive access to the pattern selection, mic gain, headphone volume, and mute switch. Take advantage of the integrated desktop stand and its built-in cable management to place the Lyra on a table, or remove the desktop stand to mount the Lyra on a boom arm or standard mic stand.
- 24-bit/192kHz high-resolution audio pairs well with 4K video
- 4-capsule microphone array provides superior audio coverage and 4 polar patterns
- Easy-to-understand polar pattern labels make setup a breeze
- USB connection suits users of all skill levels
- 3.5mm headphone output enables real-time monitoring (20Hz–20kHz)
- Momentary mute switch deadens unwanted sounds such as sneezes
- ’50s inspired body design and detachable base with vintage style
- Durable metal body resists to wear and tear