The K371 Over-Ear Oval Closed-Back Studio Headphones from AKG are designed to strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle. They can be used by musicians, artists, engineers, podcasters, or beat makers to reproduce natural, balanced audio on-the-go or in mixing and editing applications.
The K371s are precision-engineered to match AKG's Reference Response acoustic target to reproduce natural, balanced audio in detail. The frequency response is 5 Hz to 40 kHz. The plush, ergonomic earcups cradle your ears in comfort and once you hear the sound, you won't ever want to take them off. In addition, the K371 include a carrying pouch and a set of 3 x detachable cables: a 9.8' coiled cable, a 3.9' straight cable, and a 9.8' straight cable; also included is a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter.
- Closed-back, oval over-ear design offers superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, and ergonomic fit
- Engineered to match AKG's reference response curve acoustic target for accurate and neutral sound
- 50mm transducers with pure OFC voice coils
- Updated sensitivity (114 dB SPL/V @ 1 kHz) and impedance (32 Ohms) for use with professional and consumer devices
- Best-in-class frequency response: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Calibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit and superior comfort
- Fully foldable design for compact storage with 90 degree swivel earcups for single-ear monitoring
- Lightweight at 8.9 oz
- Robust-build quality with metal reinforcement for extra durability
- Mini-XLR connection