AKG's P420 large-diaphragm condenser mic gives you high sensitivity, a robust SPL capacity, and multiple pickup patterns; in short, it's a versatile, affordable addition to any pro facility where uncompromising quality is standard. The P420 features a 20dB pad and pristine sound quality. You can select between cardioid, omni, and figure-eight pickup patterns for a variety of miking applications. This mic is ruggedly constructed and includes a spider-style shockmount and aluminum carrying case. AKG means quality, and the P420 is no exception!
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Diaphragm Size:1" (25.4mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:135dB (155dB w/Pad)
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Sensitivity:28 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise Ratio:79dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:15dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter:300Hz (-12dB/octave)
- Dimensions:6.49" x 2.12"
- Weight:1.17 lbs.