Load virtually any sample via standard SD or SDHC card and assign it to any of the MPX8’s eight backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads.
It’s that simple.
Use it in the studio. Use it live on stage or on air. MPX8 packs proven Akai Pro technology into a compact, durable design that’s built to perform.
Control Software & MIDI Gear
MPX8 also has USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs. Control everything from music software on your laptop to outboard MIDI gear. The included USB cable and 1/8"-to-MIDI adapter make it easy to connect.
- (2) TRS 1/4" (balanced)
- (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone
- MIDI over USB, 5-Pin DIN via 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI in and out (cable included)
- 8 velocity sensitive
- 21 internal (virtually unlimited via sd card)
- 8 Sounds Accessible via Pads
- 9-position user programmable
- Reverb and sample tune and 3 different trigger types
- Input 5VDC 1000mA via USB
- 1lb ( 0.45kg)
- 11.6" x 4" x 1.3"
Edit with Ease
With the included sample kit editor, you can easily arrange, tune, and add reverb to your samples on your Mac or PC before loading them onto MPX8. The editor’s drag-and-drop functionality makes loading your samples as easy as possible.