24-channel Digital Mixer/USB Multi-Track Recorder with Wireless Control
- Control via Tablet, Computer, or Smartphone
- Integrated Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Remote-Controlled Studer Mic Preamps
The Ui24R from Soundcraft is a 24-input, remote-controlled, fully recallable digital mixing system, housed in a rackmountable, road-rugged stagebox format. With built-in, dual-band Wi-Fi, cross-platform compatibility, and the ability to be controlled by any connected device via a standard web browser, the Ui24R offers a full-featured, flexible remote mixing solution for a wide variety of live sound reinforcement applications.
Ui24R brings together industry-leading HARMAN technologies to deliver unprecedented power and mission-critical stability. Renowned Studer preamps deliver rich sound for live performance and multi-track recording, while iconic Lexicon reverbs, choruses, delays, and dbx compression offer polished results for vocals, acoustic guitar and more.
The Ui24R features cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the mixer features signal processing from dbx, DigiTech, and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2 feedback suppression, DigiTech amp modeling, and more. It has fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on all input channels. The mixer also features a 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, and compressor on all outputs, plus a real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on all inputs and outputs.
For inputs, the Ui24R boasts 10 XLR combo mic/line inputs (channels 1 and 2 are Hi-Z/instrument inputs with available Digitech guitar amp modeling), and a stereo RCA line input. For outputs, the unit offers 8 balanced XLR aux outputs, two 1/4" headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and 1/4" main outputs. The Ui24R features dual-path, multi-track recording of all inputs and your stereo mix, directly to a USB storage drive and a connected computer. The multi-channel USB audio interface also makes it easy to integrate the Ui24R into your recording studio for production work with your favorite DAW. The side panel offers two RJ45 Ethernet ports, an HDMI port for connecting a monitor, and two USB ports for connecting a keyboard and/or a mouse.
- Professional Soundcraft quality and performance
- Built-in, dual-band Wi-Fi eliminates the need for a router—it provides a reliable connection to up to 10 mobile devices in mission-critical situations
- Control Ui24R from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux browsers without installing additional apps
- Record and mix with the warmth of 20 professional-quality, Studer-designed preamps
- dbx compression and Lexicon reverb and delay processing
- 2 channels of DigiTech guitar amp modeling
- Dual-path, redundant multi-track recording of all 24 inputs to USB drive and connected Mac/Windows computers
- 24 Simultaneous Inputs: 10 combo ¼” TRS/XLR (including 2 Hi-Z/instrument inputs), 10 XLR, stereo RCA line, 2 digital
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, compressor, and dbx AFS2 automatic feedback suppression on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Mac/Windows DAWs and other music software
- Compatible with Harman Connected PA application and system for easier setup and control
- 4 RU rackmount design