18” Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer System with Wi-Fi
The JBL PRX818XLF is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system. Featuring a JBL 18-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX818XLF delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
- For Bands, DJs, Clubs, Schools, Churches
- Optimized for FOH Systems
- 18" Woofer for Power and Accuracy
- Frequency Response: 35 to 87 Hz
The PRX818XLFW from JBL is an extended low-frequency subwoofer designed and engineered to provide sub-bass frequencies with accuracy and power with extensive Wi-Fi control over the on-board DSP. Well suited for event halls, bands, DJ systems, clubs, bars, schools, and churches, the speaker utilizes a 1500W Class-D amplifier to power the 18" woofer, which offers a frequency range of 30 to 103 Hz at 134 dB maximum SPL output.
The built-in Wi-Fi offers wireless control of the system from anywhere in the venue using the free PRX Connect app for iOS and Android devices. The app controls levels, an 8-band parametric EQ, user presets, and up to 50ms of user-defined delay to fine-tune your setup. The durable 18mm plywood enclosure is coated with an Obsidian DuraFlex finish and a powder-coated steel grille with acoustical transparent black-cloth backing.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance