12” Two-Way Full-Range Main System/Floor Monitor with Wi-Fi
The JBL PRX812 is a full-range speaker designed for main system and floor monitor applications. Featuring a 12”, two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX812 delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
- For Bands, DJs, Clubs, Schools, Churches
- Optimized for FOH or Monitors
- 12" Woofer and 1.5" Compression Drivers
- Frequency Response 58 Hz to 20 kHz
The PRX812WfromJBLis a 2-way powered loudspeaker designed for main PA and monitor applications with extensive Wi-Fi control over the on-board DSP. Well suited for event halls, bands, DJ systems, clubs, bars, schools, and churches, the speaker utilizes two 750W Class-D amplifiers delivering a total of 1500W to the 12" woofer and 1.5" compression driver, which combine to offer a frequency range of 52 Hz to 20 kHz at 135 dB maximum SPL output.
The built-in Wi-Fi offers wireless control of the system from anywhere in the venue using the free PRX Connect app for iOS and Android devices. The app controls levels, parametric EQ, user presets, and up to 50ms of user-defined delay to fine-tune your setup. The durable 18mm plywood enclosure is coated with an Obsidian DuraFlex finish and a powder-coated steel grille with acoustical transparent black-cloth backing.
- Maximum SPL Output 135 dB Peak
- 12” Differential Drive low-frequency driver for low distortion and higher SPL
- 1.5”-diameter next-generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- 1500W (dual 750 watt) highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Optimized EQ for monitor or front-of-house applications
- Wireless remote control of its on-board DSP EQ parameters via Wi-Fi. Control and configure your show from anywhere
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR-1/4” combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Integrated 36mm pole-mount socket with angle-down tilt
- Integrated 12 x M10 suspension points
- Lightweight poplar-plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue-and-groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour-proven DuraFlex finish