P3TERA215CL - Featuring SE215-CL Sound Isolating™ Earphones, the PSM300 system provides great sound and simple setup for entry-level users.
PSM®300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
- For Live Stage, Theater
- 24-Bit Digital Audio
- P3T Transmitter
- P3RA Receiver
The PSM 300 from Shure is a professional-quality wireless in-ear monitoring system that delivers 24-bit digital audio and offers wireless freedom to performers. It can be used in several environments for audio application such as live stage, theater, rehearsals, houses of worship, and more. It features an audio reference compander that ensures a clearer sound and provides lower noise and audio that have no artifacts. The wireless coverage range extends to over 300' and the system helps eliminate dropouts. The PSM 300 monitor system is easy to setup and operate; it offers one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume using MixMode or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
P3T Wireless Transmitter
Single-channel wireless transmitter offers dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio processing for a superior personal monitoring mix. Features include one-touch IR sync, high-contrast LCD screen, and selectable line/aux level.
- Single channel, half-rack transmitter with included rack mount kit
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Rock-solid wireless connection to PSM300 receivers over a 90 meter range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Up to 30 mW output power (region dependent)
- Up to 24 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- ¼” (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- High-contrast LCD screen with left/right audio output meters
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Selectable line/aux level
P3RA Wireless Bodypack
Premium wireless bodypack receiver delivers professional personal monitoring with 24-bit digital audio processing and reliable performance. Includes LCD screen, 2-band shelving EQ, MixMode technology, stereo mode, and frequency scan and IR sync.
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-segment battery life meter
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
The Clear SE215 Sound-Isolating In-Ear Stereo Earphones from Shure offer notable sound quality in a lightweight and affordable package. The headphones use dynamic MicroDrivers to deliver clear, natural audio with an extended bass response for a rich, lifelike listening experience. The detachable cable has formable wires that fit over the ears to stay out of the way whether you're listening on stage or at home. The cable is reinforced with Kevlar for lasting durability. The gold-plated MMCX earpiece connectors have a lock-snap mechanism that enables 360° rotation for a comfortable fit.
- Single dynamic driver delivers clear sound with deep bass performance in a discrete, durable design.
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise so you can hear the details of your music.
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
- Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage.
- Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty.