P3TER112GR - Featuring SE112 Sound Isolating™ Earphones, the PSM300 system provides great sound and simple setup for entry-level users.
PSM®300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
- For Live Stage, Theater
- 24-Bit Digital Audio
- P3T Transmitter
- P3R Receiver
The PSM 300 from Shure is a professional-quality wireless in-ear monitoring system that delivers 24-bit digital audio and offers wireless freedom to performers. It can be used in several environments for audio application such as live stage, theater, rehearsals, houses of worship, and more. It features an audio reference compander that ensures a clearer sound and provides lower noise and audio that have no artifacts. The wireless coverage range extends to over 300' and the system helps eliminate dropouts. The PSM 300 monitor system is easy to setup and operate; it offers one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume using MixMode or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
P3T Wireless Transmitter
Single-channel wireless transmitter offers dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio processing for a superior personal monitoring mix. Features include one-touch IR sync, high-contrast LCD screen, and selectable line/aux level.
- Single channel, half-rack transmitter with included rack mount kit
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Rock-solid wireless connection to PSM300 receivers over a 90 meter range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Up to 30 mW output power (region dependent)
- Up to 24 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- ¼” (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- High-contrast LCD screen with left/right audio output meters
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Selectable line/aux level
P3R Wireless Bodypack
Wireless bodypack receiver offers wireless freedom with 24-bit digital audio clarity and 90 meters of range. Features include frequency scan and IR sync, MixMode technology, stereo mode, power save mode, and battery status LED display.
- Slim, lightweight, durable form factor
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous operation
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Power and battery status LED
SE112 Sound Isolating Earphones
SE112 Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones provide great sound and durable build quality through a single, dynamic driver. Discrete, secure design includes a fixed, 3.5 mm (1/8”) audio cable that can be worn over the ears or hanging down based on preference. Sound Isolating technology blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise. Includes a carrying pouch and fit kit with selection of sleeves for custom fit.
- Single dynamic driver delivers great sound performance in a discrete, durable design.
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise so you can hear the details of your music.
- Fixed cable design allows for earphones to be worn over the ear or hanging down for long-wearing comfort.
- Includes a carrying pouch and fit kit with selection of sleeves.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty.