BLX288E/SM58 - Set with two legendary SM58 and one Dual Wireless Receiver.
The BLX288/SM58 Wireless Dual Vocal System combines simple wireless setup, professional-grade performance, and two SM58 industry-standard vocal microphones to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction
- For Two Presenters or Performers
- 2 x SM58 Cardioid Mic/Transmitters
- Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver
- 123 Auto-Scan Frequencies
The Shure BLX288/SM58 is a cost-effective wireless handheld microphone system for two presenters, teachers, or lecturers which offers quality sound, simple setup, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX88 dual-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The BLX288/SM58 also includes two handheld transmitters each equipped with the legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic capsule, an industry standard for vocalists and announcers. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with four AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for live performances and events in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
BLX88 Dual Wireless Receiver for BLX Wireless System
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
BLX2/SM58 Handheld transmitter with SM58 capsule
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft) operating range (line of sight)
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- -10 dB gain attenuation
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)