Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual Wireless Handheld Mic System w/ PG58
You Save: R 3,920.00 (29%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
BLX288E/PG58 - Wireless Dual Vocal System with two PG58A Handheld Microphones
A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources. It combines simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust.
- For Two Presenters or Performers
- 2x PG58 Mic/Transmitters
- Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver
- 123 Auto-Scan Frequencies
The Shure BLX288/PG58 is a cost-effective wireless handheld microphone system for two presenters, teachers, or lecturers which offers quality sound, simple setup, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX88 dual-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The BLX288/PG58 also includes two handheld transmitters equipped with an integrated PG58 dynamic cardioid microphone capsule. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with four AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for live performances and events in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
BLX88 Dual Wireless Receiver for BLX Wireless System
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
BLX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter with PG58 Capsule
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft) operating range (line of sight)
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- 10 dB gain attenuation
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)