PERFORM UNTETHERED, WITH CONFIDENCE
The Shure BLX2/PG58 Wireless Handheld Transmitter gives you easy setup and operation and true sound quality, courtesy of its integrated PG58 microphone capsule. The lightweight, tour-tough BLX2/PG58 sports Group and Channel selection buttons for quick, hassle-free frequency matching, while a 2-color LED keeps you status savvy. With up to 14 hours of operation on two AA batteries and transmission of up to 300', the BLX2/PG58 is up for any gig. Enjoy legendary Shure sound and performance, and take the stage confidently with the Shure BLX2/PG58.
CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE
Providing up to 14 hours of use with two AA batteries, Shure's BLX Series transmitters let you perform with confidence. And when it comes to frequency selection, Shure BLX makes it easy with Group and Channel selection buttons that give you fast, convenient frequency matching.
READY TO ROCK, RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
If you're ready to go wireless, Shure's BLX wireless systems are a smart, affordable choice. Take the stage confidently, backed up by Shure's legendary microphones, decades of wireless design experience, and tour-tested build quality. Available in a broad selection of bodypack and handheld configurations, BLX vocal, guitar, headset, and presenter systems are ready to rock, right out of the box.
SMART, AFFORDABLE WIRELESS
The Shure BLX88 Dual-channel Wireless Receiver gives you world-class design and tour-tough build quality, along with easy setup and operation. Thanks to Shure's cutting-edge 1-touch QuickScan technology that locates the best open frequency, the BLX88 makes frequency-selection hassles a thing of the past. The BLX88 sports a 2-color audio status indicator LED as well as XLR and 1/4" output connectors. Whether you're a performer, mix engineer, or venue manager, Shure BLX wireless systems are a smart, affordable way to go wireless.
SHURE BLX24/SM58 VOCAL HANDHELD WIRELESS SYSTEM AT A GLANCE
- Convenient and easy to use
- Ready to rock, right out of the box
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (with 2 AA batteries)
- Up to 300' transmission radius (line of sight)
- Quick and easy frequency matching (Group and Channel selection buttons)
- 2-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Integrated PG58 microphone capsule
- 10dB of gain attenuation
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
- 1-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- 2-color audio status indicator LED
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors