Compact analogue mixing console with built-in effects, EQ & USB
- 12-Input Analog Mixer
- 8 Ghost Mic Preamps
- Sapphyre British EQ Per Channel
- 2-in/2-out USB Recording
All Soundcraft Signature Series consoles incorporate Soundcraft’s iconic Ghost mic preamps, directly drawn from the company’s top-of-the-line professional consoles, to deliver extraordinary audio quality with high headroom, wide dynamic range and exceptional resolution and clarity with a superb signal to noise ratio. They employ Soundcraft’s Sapphyre Assymetric EQ for perfectly equalizing every vocal and instrumental element in a mix with the unmistakable musicality inherent in every Soundcraft console, plus the GB Series audio routing technology famous in thousands of live venues worldwide.
The Signature 12 from Soundcraft is a 12-input analog mixer with onboard effects. The Signature 12 features faders with GB Series audio routing, flexible pre/post switching on each Aux, subgroups with powerful routing and switching options, and dedicated outputs. Housed in a robust metal construction and equipped with an internal universal power supply, this mixer is recommended for use by musicians and bands, in music venues and theaters, for tour sound, houses of worship, and more.
The built-in Ghost microphone preamps deliver high-quality audio with a wide dynamic range, clarity, and a high level of headroom. Additionally, the mixer uses Sapphyre Asymmetric EQ for equalizing every vocal and instrumental element in a mix, and GB Series audio routing technology. The mixer provides a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade effects including reverb, chorus, and modulation, as well as dbx limiters on the input channels. XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs enable guitars, basses, and other instruments to be connected directly.
The Signature 12 comes with a 2-in/2-out USB interface and free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite.
- High-performance 12-input small format analog mixer with onboard effects
- Ghost mic preamps with low noise performance
- Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon effects engine featuring reverbs, delays, choruses, and modulations
- dbx limiters (high-ratio compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Hi-pass filters (low-cut) and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive GB Series audio routing
- Smooth faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply