BLX24E/B58 - Precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording.
A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources. It combines simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust.
- For Presenters and Performers
- Beta 58A Supercardioid Mic/Transmitter
- Single-Channel Tabletop Receiver
- Internal Antenna Diversity
The Shure BLX24/B58 brings performers and presenters a cost-effective wireless handheld microphone system with quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX4 single-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The BLX24/B58 also includes a handheld transmitter equipped with an integrated Beta 58A dynamic supercardioid microphone capsule optimized for crisp, present vocals with a brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control the proximity effect. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. It provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for live performances and events in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
BLX4 Wireless Receiver for BLX Wireless System
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
BLX2/B58 Handheld Transmitter with BETA58A capsule
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft) operating range (line of sight)
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- -10 dB gain attenuation
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)