Wireless Headset System with PGA31 Headset
The PGA31 cardioid condenser microphone features Shure quality and improved design for long-wearing comfort at a price that doesn’t break the bank.
- For Presenters and Performers
- PGA31 Cardioid Headset Mic
- Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
The Shure BLX14/PGA31 brings presenters, instructors, clergy, multi-instrumentalists, and live performers a cost-effective wireless headset microphone system with quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX4 single-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The BLX14/PGA31 also includes a PGA31 cardioid headset mic with windscreen and a bodypack transmitter. The headset's wearable design offers both comfort and a secure fit for hands-free operation. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for speech and vocal performance in small music venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
BLX4 Wireless Receiver for BLX Wireless System
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
BLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
Headset Condenser Microphone
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely for multi-instrumentalists and active performers
- Permanently-charged electret condenser element for detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment options optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- Available with a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response primed for great sound on vocals
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance