The most accessible Shure Wireless Guitar System with simple setup
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
- For Guitar & Bass Players
- WA302 Instrument Cable
- Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
- Single-Channel Tabletop Receiver
The Shure BLX14 brings guitar and bass players a cost-effective wireless system with quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX4 single-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The BLX14 also includes a WA302 1/4" to TA4F instrument cable and a bodypack transmitter. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for performances in small music venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship.
BLX4 Wireless Receiver for BLX Wireless System
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
BLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)