12-Input, digital, tablet/PC/smartphone controlled digital mixer
- Control via Tablet, PC or Smartphone
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Recallable Remote-Controlled Mic Preamps
The Ui12 from Soundcraft is a 12-input remote-controlled, fully recallable digital mixing system, housed in a compact, road-rugged stagebox format. With built-in Wi-Fi, cross-platform compatibility, and the ability to be controlled by any connected device via standard web browser, the Ui12 offers a full-featured, flexible remote mixing solution for a wide variety of live sound reinforcement applications.
The Ui Series mixers feature cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the Ui12 and Ui16 each feature built-in HARMAN signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modeling, and more. Both models feature fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels.
In the I/O department, the Ui12 boasts four XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi-Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with 2 balanced XLR Aux outputs, two 1/4" headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and 1/4" main outputs. Two-channel USB audio supports playback for MP3, WAV and AIFF formats.
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Legendary Harman Signal Processing from dbx®, Digitech®, and Lexicon®
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-esser and Noise Gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate and Compressor on all outputs
- Real-Time Frequency Analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon® FX effects processors: Reverb, Delay and Chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
- 2-channel USB audio playback and recording
- Password-protected Access limitation system
- Sync ID (multiple browser windows staying in channel Sync)