JBL 308P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range
- Bi-Amplified Powered Reference Monitor
- Dual 56W Class-D Amplifiers
- Low Frequency Woofer: 8"
- Neodymium Woven-Composite Tweeter: 1"
The JBL 308P MkII is a bi-amplified reference monitor with next-generation drivers, offering high detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot, and a remarkable dynamic range to enhance the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. The magnetically-shielded 308P MkII features dual 56W Class-D amplifiers, which power the 8" low frequency woofer and woven-composite 1" neodymium tweeter. The combined output of the woofer and tweeter offer a frequency response of 45 Hz to 20 kHz with a peak SPL of 112 dB.
The monitor features JBL's Image Control Waveguide technology for accurate audio reproduction and JBL's Slip Stream port design for improved bass response. The 308P MkII is equipped with a boundary EQ for controlling the low frequency response when placed near a wall, as well as a 3-position HF trim switch. To ensure flexible connectivity, JBL included a balanced XLR input and a balanced 1/4" TRS input, both of which feature dented level control. Other features include a selectable input sensitivity switch that ensures compatibility with a range of signal sources. The JBL 308P MkII ships with a power cord.
Big Sound Out of the Box
JBL 308P MkII is ready for the most demanding production styles right out of the box. Dual integrated Class D power amplifiers, custom designed by JBL for each transducer, give you generous dynamic range for any project. From music production and podcasting to cinematic sound design or daily vlogging, enjoy the output and power you need to hear exceptional detail at any volume—even at peak SPLs. Simply plug in, power on, and start creating.
Tailored Sound to Fit Your Studio
The dimensions and acoustics of a room can have a major effect on sonic accuracy, and that’s why JBL 308P MkII lets you adjust the response to fit your studio. The new Boundary EQ attenuates the low-end boost that can occur when you place monitors directly on the desktop or near walls. The 3-position HF Trim switch allows you to adjust the high-frequency response of the 308P MkII to tailor it to room acoustics or personal tastes.
Offering both balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, and adjustable +4dBu/-10dBV input sensitivity, the 308P MkII offers flexible, professional connectivity options to provide easy setup while maintaining your signal integrity.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- High-quality JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112W of power for high output and dynamic range
- Boundary EQ settings compensate for low-frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4 dBu / -10 dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio