Small-Format 12-Input Analogue Mixing Console with FX & USB I/O
- Four Combo XLR-1/4" Mic/Line Inputs
- Six 1/4" Line Inputs and Two RCA Inputs
- 4-In/4-Out USB Audio Interface
- Lexicon FX with Delay, Reverb, & Chorus
The Notepad-12FX 12-channel mixer makes it easy to get legendary Soundcraft sound for your music, podcasts or videos. The Notepad-12FX combines professional-grade analog components, renowned HARMAN digital signal processing and a built-in USB audio interface to use with your favorite Mac or PC editing software. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a podcaster, the Notepad-12FX mixer offers best-in-class features like Lexicon® effects, so you can bring a level of polish to your creative productions that’s sure to impress.
The Notepad-12FX from Soundcraft is a small-format, 12-channel analog mixing console with an integrated 4x4 USB audio interface and built-in Lexicon effects, well suited for music production, podcasts, video production, interviews, rehearsals, writing sessions, and mobile events. The mixer combines professional-grade analog components such as four microphone preamps with combo XLR-1/4" inputs, 3-band EQ, and 100 Hz high-pass filters. Additionally, inputs 1 and 3 offer Hi-Z instrument inputs for incorporating guitars and other high-impedance instruments.
Channels 1-8 include gain/trim controls, and all channels feature an aux send, a pan knob, and level controls. Channels 5/6 and 7/8 feature 1/4" line-level inputs, while channels 9/10 include stereo RCA inputs. Channels 11/12 include 1/4" inputs and double as an external FX return for feeding an outboard effects processor. Outputs include Master L/R on XLR, a 1/4" aux send, and a dedicated 1/4" headphone output with selectable monitoring of the master bus or USB return 3/4. The on-board effects include delay with tap-tempo, reverb, chorus, and karaoke. The master section offers a master fader and four LED meters with -20, 0, +6 dB, and peak settings. The Notepad-12FX features a durable metal enclosure and ships with an external power supply.
- Soundcraft-quality sound from professional microphone preamps
- Easily record, edit, and play back from your Mac or Windows computer with an integrated USB audio interface—simply plug-and-play with your Mac (Windows computers require Soundcraft driver installation)
- Sweeten your mix with HARMAN digital signal processing including Lexicon reverb, echo, and delay
- Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel-strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master fader level, and rotary headphone-volume control
- Durable metal enclosure that’s built to last