An Exotic Twist to a Traditional Ukelele
- Easy-playing concert ukulele with premium tonewoods
- Beautifully crafted with exotic ziricote
- High gloss finish brings out the beauty of the ziricote
- Mahogany neck with walnut fingerboard
- GraphTech TUSQ nut and bone saddle for enhanced tonality
The Kala KA-ZCT-C Concert Ukulele has a distinct look and sound. It is crafted entirely from beautifully streaked ziricote. Because ziricote imparts a very clear and present tonality to the KA-ZCT-C Concert Uke, you'll enjoy a full sound with plenty of top-end articulation.
And the concert size blends the best features of the traditional soprano with a larger body and neck to increase volume and playing comfort. The Kala KA-ZCT-C Concert Ukulele puts the sounds of the Hawaiian islands in your hands.
The Kala KA-ZCT-C Ukulele brings an exotic tonewood twist to traditional ukulele construction. Beautiful pieces of ziricote are used for the ukulele's top, back, and sides. Ziricote is a beautiful tonewood found in tropical Central and South America. Its deeply figured look is riddled with interesting and unique grain patterns. Tonally, ziricote is a dense wood with plenty of attack and clarity, while still delivering a warm sound.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Ziricote
- Back & Sides: Ziricote
- Binding: Black
- Neck: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Headstock: Standard
- Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- Electronics: N/A
- Nut & Saddle: Graph Tech NuBone®
- Strap Button: Black x1