SERIOUS CABLES BUILT TO LAST!
American Stage Microphone Cables are precision engineered and expertly assembled in our Farmingdale, New York facility. We begin with a premium, audiophile cable manufactured in the U.S.A, and add exclusive high quality connectors built by Neutrik, in Liechtenstein, utilizing aerospace crimp connector technology. These unique engineering and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques combine to create a cable that will exceed the most demanding expectations allowing the brilliance of your instrument or voice to shine through with the utmost in transparent, natural, and true-to-life sound. The gig is on the line every time you plug in, and we’re committed to giving you the best sounding, most reliable cable available, period.
D'Addario American Stage Series microphone cables are build to exceed the demands of the gigging guitarist delivering all the fidelity and durabilty needed for any situation.
PLANET WAVES AMERICAN STAGE MICROPHONE CABLE AND KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Heavy-duty microphone cable for stage or studio
- Length: 3 m
- 22-gauge twisted-pair conductors for excellent signal transfer
- USA Made
- State of the art Crimped Connector Technology for outstanding performance and unmatched durability
- 22 gauge OFC twisted pair conductors for optimal signal transfer and flexibility
- 98% copper braid shielding for superior EMI rejection
- Neutrik plugs, made in Liechtenstein, built to D'Addario's patented design