Pioneer HDJX10 Overview
The Pioneer HDJ-X10 Professional Over-Ear DJ Headphones deliver the precision audio quality, and durability professional DJs depend on, and are capable of producing frequencies from 5 Hz to 40 kHz. The HDJ-X10 feature 50mm drivers designed with a diaphragm shape and voice coil that mitigates loss of quality due to mechanical loss. The bass reflex chamber provides a deep bass response and sound insulation, while the 4-core twisted-structure cable offers remarkable left and right channel separation.
The HDJ-X10 headphones are designed to be flexible with swivel mechanisms, allowing you to wear them comfortably for long periods of time. The design was rigorously tested to handle severe conditions, heavy use, and even passed the US Military Standard Shock test (MIL-STD-810G). The comfortable polyurethane-leather ear pads and headband cushion feature a nano-coating, making them resistant to deterioration from sweat and dirt. The single-sided cable is detachable and easily replaced in the rare event of a short or break. The headphones include a coiled cable, a straight cable, a carrying case, and a threaded 1/4" adapter.
High-Quality Audio Design
- The HDJ-X10 headphones are equipped with 50mm high-definition drivers, making them capable of reproducing high-resolution sound from 5 Hz to 40 kHz. The direct-drive structure, with a newly developed diaphragm shape and voice coil, delivers high-quality sound without loss of quality due to mechanic loss
- Creating rich bass notes and clean mid-to-high frequencies, these flagship headphones enable accurate point source monitoring even at loud volumes, and allow you to make a deeper connection with the music
- 4-Core Twisted-Structure Cable: The independent ground wire in the 4-core twisted-structure cable gives remarkable left, and right channel separation, improving sound quality
- Bass Reflex Chamber: The bass reflex chamber in the upper housing ensures excellent bass response and sound insulation
- Capable of handling severe conditions and heavy use. Durable metal is used in the moving parts, enabling a strong construction that cleared even the US Military Standard Shock test (MIL-STD-810G)
- The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion on the HDJ-X10 headphones are resistant to deterioration, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt
- Comfortable to use no matter how you wear them. The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip. To help you find the perfect fit, they also feature a flexible, durable headband, and a flexible swivel
Highly Portable Design
- A flat carrying case protects your headphones from any damage on the road and provides room for USB devices and SD cards
- The HDJ-X10 headphones come with a detachable 3.9' coiled cable, and a 5.2' straight cable, plus an L-type mini-jack to prevent accidental disconnection
- Easily renew the detachable cables, and ear pads with optional replacement parts