Over-Ear Studio Headphones for Mixing and Tracking
- 40mm Neodymium Drivers
- Circumaural, Sound-Isolating Design
- Tuned for Low-Frequency Performance
- Single-Sided Cable Exit
The black ATH-M20x Monitor Headphones from Audio Technica are designed for both tracking and mixing applications and feature 40mm Neodymium drivers with copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils tuned for detailed low-frequency reproduction. The headphones have a closed-back, circumaural, around-the-ear design that provides sound isolation. Their 3-meter long cable has a single-side exit to help reduce tangles while working. A 1/4" adapter is included.
The Audio Technica ATH-M20x is a professional monitor headphone that are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Type-Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter-40 mm
- Voice Coil-Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response-15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power-700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity-96 dB
- Impedance-47 ohms
- Weight-190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable-3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessory Included-6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter