The legendary and venerable Stratocaster® guitar took guitar design to a higher level and became the voice of rock ‘n’ roll. Featuring a comfort contoured body, three single-coil pickups and a synchronized tremolo system – the Strat® guitar became the most popular guitar ever built.
Often imitated but never matched, the Strat is a classic American guitar design. Why buy a no-name knock-off when Squier® offers a real Stratocaster, designed and backed by Fender®? From the look and feel, to the quality of its components, these are guitars that value-conscious musicians have been waiting for!
The new Squier® Standard Stratocaster plays great with a traditional vibe and modern feel. Recently upgraded throughout, these classics stand alone. Player-friendly features like the 22-fret fingerboard and a slimmer neck make for easier playing and choke-free bends. Plus, Alnico single-coil pickups! Choose from a Maple or Rosewood fingerboard.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: White
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast