The Chauvet SlimPAR T12 USB LED PAR fixture offers the color mixing you need and the cable-free convenience you want. It's loaded with 12 ultra-bright tri-color LEDs and compatible with Chauvet's D-Fi USB transceiver. In addition to a powerful array of onboard automated programs, IRC wireless remote compatibility, and standard DMX control, Chauvet outfitted the SlimPAR T12 USB with a special USB port that lets you plug-in an optional D-Fi USB transceiver for a host of additional wireless control options. From theater productions to DJ gigs and band lighting, Chauvet's SlimPAR T12 USB is a great addition to your lighting rig.
Chauvet SlimPAR T12 USB LED PAR Lighting Fixture at a Glance:
- D-Fi USB compatibility opens up new wireless possibilities
- Get the professional results you need with tri-color LEDs
- LED technology for greener, cooler, more versatile fixtures
D-Fi USB compatibility opens up new wireless possibilities
When power isn't an issue but running DMX cables is, D-Fi USB is a serious asset. The SlimPAR T12 USB features a special USB port that accepts a Chauvet D-Fi USB transceiver. This transceiver lets your SlimPAR T12 USB receive wireless DMX from your D-Fi hub or even your smartphone, if you add a FlairCon Air to your rig. What's more, you can create master/slave links between D-Fi equipped lighting fixtures, allowing you to set up sophisticated, automated light shows without even touching a DMX controller or running a single DMX cable.
Get the professional results you need with tri-color LEDs
Tri-color LEDs are what make the Chauvet SlimPAR T12 USB lighting fixture extremely special, providing you with an amazing combination of color blending, color temperature control, and professional optics. Like tri-color fixtures, the SlimPAR T12 USB's individual LEDs feature multiple colored filaments, adding amber to the normal red, green, and blue arrangement to provide added color temperature control. Not only does this let you create more vivid oranges and yellows, it also allows you to create washed out pastels and to match the color temperatures of incandescent fixtures. And with no risk of multicolor shadows, Chauvet SlimPAR T12 USB fixtures are perfect for film and television too.
LED technology for greener, cooler, more versatile fixtures
Chauvet is one of the first companies to bring high-output LED technology to lighting fixtures made for music production and DJing, and they're certainly one of the best. As a US Green Building Council LEED Platinum certified company, Sweetwater really gets the value in LED fixtures. Drawing just a tenth (or less) the wattage of a similar incandescent fixture, typical LED fixtures not only save you cash at the meter, they also dramatically reduce the temperature onstage or on the dance floor. On top of that, LED fixtures like this provide you with all kinds of added perks such as vivid color (no need for gels), no duty cycles, and all the control you could ask for.
Chauvet SlimPAR T12 USB LED PAR Fixture Features:
- Low-profile, tri-color LED PAR fixture that's great for club, DJ, and theater lighting alike
- 12 tri-color LEDs let you create a nearly infinite range of colors
- Master/slave mode makes it easy to set up sophisticated light shows with compatible fixtures
- D-Fi USB support allows you to plug-in an optional D-Fi transceiver for instant wireless connectivity
- Create any color without DMX by using the built-in digital display
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional Chauvet IRC-6
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Flicker-free operation makes this fixture suitable for on-camera use
- Silent operation is ideal for quiet installations
Get professional lighting results with the Chauvet SlimPAR T12 USB LED PAR fixture!
CHAU-LED SLIMPARTRI12 USB