An industry staple, they are comfortable and accurate.
AKG K240 Studio Headphones include a removable cable and Varimotion technology for enhanced bass response. The headphones' integrated semi-open-air design incorporates a highly accurate dynamic transducer and an acoustically tuned venting structure behind the element produces a naturally open sound quality. The circumaural (around-the-ear) pads are designed for hours of wearing comfort, while the K240's steel-cable, self-adjusting headband construction and single-sided professional-quality audio interconnect ensure extended reliability in demanding professional studio applications. 55-ohm impedance.
- 55-ohm impedance
- Removable, serviceable cable
- Varimotion technology for enhanced bass
- Grab the AKG advantage. Order today and save.
- Type: semi-open, circumaural
- Frequency range: 15Hz-25kHz
- Impedance: 55 ohm
- Sensitivity: 91dB/mW
- Power handling: 200mW
- THD: <0.25%
- Connector: gold-plated, 1/8" stereo mini jack and 1/8"-1/4" adapter
- Net Weight: 8-1/2 oz.