Affordable large-diaphragm, multi-pattern condenser microphone for a variety of studio applications
- Dual large, 19mm diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Plug in and start recording. No extra gear needed!
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Three selectable pickup patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional
- High quality A/D converter with 16-bit, 48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 136dB
- Switchable high pass filter and -10dB pad
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grill
- Includes desktop mic stand, mic clip, USB cable and carry pouch
The Samson C03 is a cost effective, multi pattern studio condenser microphone designed for project studio applications. The C03 provides super-cardioid, omni-directional and figure 8 polar patterns. Variable patterns provide the flexibility necessary to capture instrument and vocal signals in any recording scenario. Dual 19mm capsules, quality output circuitry and gold plated XLR output ensure high level and low noise floor on output. Also featured is a 10dB Pad switch that provides extra headroom when capturing excessively loud audio signal, preventing peak distortion. A hi-pass (low-cut) filter switch eliminates noise caused by hum wind and low frequency ambiance.