A Must-have for Your Camcorder.
The MKE 400 is a compact, highly directional on-camera shotgun microphone designed to isolate and enhance the audio for your video. Like the MKE 200, the MKE 400 includes built-in wind protection and integrated shock absorption, while offering even more features to ensure the best possible recordings.
- Mobile Journalist, Vlogger, Run & Gun
- For Cameras and Smartphones
- 100-Hour Run Time via AAA Batteries
- Built-In Wind Protection and Shockmount
- Locking 3.5mm TRS Out & Headphone Port
- 3.5mm TRS and TRRS Output Cables
- Highly Directional Sound Pickup
- 3-Stage Gain Control and Low-Cut Filter
- Furry Windscreen for Outdoor Use
- Mounts to Camera Cold Shoe
Thanks to its integral wind protection, built-in shock absorption, long battery life, and headphone monitoring port, the MKE 400 is a truly capable solution for capturing clear audio—a perfect companion for vloggers, run-and-gun videographers, and mobile journalists who need a quality camera-mount mic that will never get in the way of the shot.
To ensure that you’re prepared for any shoot, the MKE 400 includes two locking 3.5mm audio cables—one features a standard TRS plug for compatibility with cameras and DSLRs, while the other utilizes a TRRS plug to connect with your smartphone or tablet. Plus, the supplied furry windshield can be slipped over the MKE 400 to provide increased protection from wind noise when shooting in outdoor environments.
- Microphone Type: Shotgun Electret Condenser
- Mono/Stereo: Mono
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, lobar
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 126dB SPL
- Self Noise: 21dB (A weighted)
- Power: Battery (1 x 1.5V AAA)
- Connector: 1/8″ TRS Stereo plug
- Dimensions: 7.9″
- Weight: 0.13 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Foam Windscreen, AAA Battery
- Manufacturer Part Number: 502047