A Workhorse Mic for Stage and Studio
- Premium dynamic vocal microphone with exceptional midrange clarity
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High-output, low-impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- High saturation level audio transformer rejects hum/noise
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz–16kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 150dB for close-miking situations
- Improved pneumatic capsule shockmount minimizes handling noise
- Rugged die-cast body, hardened steel grille
- Includes mic clip and zipper pouch
Have you been looking for an affordable stage or studio mic that delivers great sound and can stand up to the wear and tear of performing? The Samson Q8x dynamic vocal microphone is a workhorse that provides exceptional sound reproduction for live and studio vocals along with instrument performances. It has a rich, tailored midrange presence, supercardioid pickup pattern, and a multi-axis capsule shockmount to minimize handling noise.
The Q8x offers a solid, wide dynamic range produced by its neodymium dynamic mic element. It also features a supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection, which means your voice stays center stage and the unwanted stuff stays out. You’ll also enjoy a smooth frequency response and low-frequency roll-off for balanced audio reproduction no matter the application.If recording is your thing, bring the Q8x to the studio and discover its versatility in capturing instruments and vocals.
The Q8x is designed to withstand high sound pressure levels up to 150dB SPL — vocals sound big and clear, snares full and snappy, and big guitar cabinets are allowed to wail.The Q8x has a new rugged die-cast body and hardened steel grille, along with an improved multi-axis capsule shockmount for minimizing handling noise.
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Max SPL: 150dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 300 ohms
- Sensitivity: -54 dBV/Pa
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 7″ x 2.12″
- Weight: 0.43 lbs.