10″ Two-Way Multipurpose Self-Powered Sound Reinforcement Speaker with Bluetooth Control
More than just another great JBL sound system, the new EON600 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application. Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be
- 1000W Peak Output
- Bluetooth Controlled DSP with User EQ
- 3-Band Parametric EQ + Hi & Lo Shelf
- JBL Waveguide Technology
- Main, Monitor, Sub, and Speech Modes
- 110 x 60° Coverage Pattern
Designed to deliver high-quality audio, the 10″ JBL EON610 is a highly flexible, easy to use, 1000W powered portable PA speaker for today’s working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs, and other sound providers.
The speaker works in a variety of orientations and configurations for use as a main PA or stage monitor. When used as a main speaker, the EON610 is well equipped to cover an audience of up to 200.
push button on the back of the speaker allows you to physically switch between four different modes: Main, Monitor, Speech, and Sub for incorporating a dedicated subwoofer to extended low-end performance. There is also a built-in EQ, which is available via the Bluetooth control application for iOS and Android devices.
Two mono inputs, each with a combo mic/line XLR-1/4″ connector, feature individual signal gain knobs and a master volume knob for the overall level. The two mono inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally, while an XLR loop-thru allows you to route the signal to an additional EON600 series speaker for extending the mono signal for better coverage. For a true stereo L/R operation, two EONs are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
The highly efficient 1000W Class-D amplifier powers the 10″ woofer and 1″ compression driver, which provide full-range audio (60 Hz to 20 kHz) with a sound pressure level powerful enough to ensure the entire audience can hear your performance. JBL’s proprietary Image Control Waveguide offers a 110 x 60° (HxV) coverage pattern and is designed to deliver a more consistent sound to the audience, while keeping the audio off the ceiling and walls. The EON610 includes a power cord.
- System Type: Self-powered 10”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Lightweight, rugged polypropylene enclosure can withstand the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear
- JBL Premium Transducers: High-quality 10″ woofer and 1″ compression driver are designed for the EON Series
- 1000 W highly efficient Class-D amplification is matched to power the JBL transducers
- Maximum SPL Output: 124 dB provides coverage of up to 200 people
- Wide frequency response (60 Hz to 20 kHz -3 dB) delivers full-range audio performance for an accurate representation of the source material
- 110 H x 60° V coverage pattern keeps the sound on the audience and off the walls and ceiling
- Standard 35mm pole cup with stabilizing screw for use with speaker stands and speaker poles
- Built-in DSP processor with Bluetooth v.4 control through an iOS or Android control application, EON600 app
- Wireless control over the speaker’s 3-band parametric EQ, high- & low-EQ, saving and recalling presets, and adjusting the master volume
- Control up to 4 EON speakers with the EON600 app
- Disable the speaker’s front LED indicator light
- Fine tune the speaker in different acoustic environments