A Flexible and Affordable Live Mixer with Allen & Heath Quality Built In!
- Latest technology MusEQ 3-band equalizer circuit on each mono channel
- Six mono channels
- Four stereo channels
- A variety of input options
- USB connection
The Allen & Heath ZED-14 live mixer gives you the quality you’ve come to expect from Allen & Heath in a compact 12-channel configuration. DuoPre preamps represent A & H’s latest technology, while flexible 3-band EQs on each mono channel feature tailored frequency and response. The ZED-14 gives you a variety of great input options, as well as easy USB connectivity for computer integration. Allen & Heath have made a live mixer that lives up to their stellar reputation with the versatile ZED-14, at a great price.
Allen & Heath’s latest technology in microphone preamplifier technology is the new DuoPre. The ZED series pre-amps use a two stagedesign, with carefully controlled amounts of gain in each stage.The ZED series mixers are equipped with a new MusEQ 3-band equalizer circuit on each mono input and a 2-band EQ on the stereo channels. The frequency and response of each MusEQ circuit has been carefully chosen to give the maximum performance when using the EQ on a variety of sources.One of the great things about the ZED series is the number and variety of things you can plug in.
In addition to the six mono channels there are four stereo channels, and with the ability to take additional stereo inputs from RCA jacks or from the USB audio input, this flexibility gives you maximum control.Getting audio to and from a computer easily is now a common requirement for live sound and music production.
Allen & Heath make it ultra-easy! No longer do you need to fiddle around the back of your PC to get to the soundcard inputs, only to find that the levels are all wrong and noisy. Just plug in a USB lead to your ZED, select the USB routing on the mixer and the device on your computer and that’s it!
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 14
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Faders: 12 x 100mm
- Inputs – Mic Preamps: 6 x XLR (CH 1-6) Phantom Power: 6
- Inputs – Line: 6 x 1/4″ (CH 1-6), 8 x 1/4″ (CH 7-14 Stereo)
- Outputs – Main: 2 x XLR (Main), 1 x 1/4″ (Mono Out)
- Outputs – Other: 2 x RCA (Alt), 2 x RCA (Rec)
- Aux Sends: 2 x Pre, 2 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x 1/4″, 2 x RCA (ST RTN), 2 x RCA (2TRK RTN)
- Busses/Groups: Alt
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8″
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 3-band, Sweepable Mid (CH 1-6), 2-band (CH 7-14 Stereo)
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 3.86″
- Width: 15.2″
- Depth: 18.3″
- Weight: 14.3 lbs.