Studio bundle perfectly made for podcasting and recording directly into your mobile phone or computer
- Shure PGA58 Dynamic Microphone
- Shure MOTIV MVi Digital AUdio Interface
- Shure SRH240A Stereo Headphones
- Tailored for vocalists
- Smarphone/Tablet Omptimised
The Shure Digital Recording Kit (P58-CN-240-MVI) is designed for simple recording and monitoring directly with your computer or mobile device. Connect the PGA58 with the included XLR cable and MVi audio interface to your computer/iOS device and use the included SRH240A professional headphones for monitoring.
Shure PGA58-LC Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The PGA58-LC Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone from Shure is designed for use in professional settings and features a durable construction with high-quality sound. It is suitable for lead and backup performance applications and incorporates an on/off switch for convenience. The package includes a microphone clip, swivel adapter, and a carrying pouch.
- Tailored microphone capsule design for clarity in the frequency range of vocal performance
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
Shure MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPod, and iPad (Silver)
The silver MOTIV MVi from Shure is a single-channel, simple-to-use digital interface for connecting microphones and instruments to Mac and Windows computers, as well as the range of iOS devices and some Android devices. Simple and flexible, the unit features an XLR + 1/4" TS combo input jack for microphones and instruments, five DSP presets, and a touch panel that allows real-time access to volume, gain and mode-selection functions. Phantom power for condenser microphones, appropriate cabling, and a rugged all-metal construction make for reliable digital recording wherever needed. The MOTIV MVi is compatible with the ShurePlus MOTIV Video App.
- Connect any standard XLR microphone or 1/4" plug for guitar, bass or keyboard to any iOS device, Mac or Windows computer for seamless audio capture
- Five built-in DSP preset modes
- Phantom power
- Touch panel allows volume, gain and mode-selection adjustments
- Headphone output
- Includes appropriate cables
- Compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and USB On-The-Go (OTG) connectivity (not all Android devices are compatible)
Shure SRH240A Professional Around-Ear Stereo Headphones
TheSRH240A Professional Around-Ear Stereo HeadphonesfromShureprovide high-quality audio in a lightweight and comfortable design. Large 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers provide clear, detailed sound with a wide frequency response while the closed-back earcup design helps to block out ambient noise.
The enhanced design features thick around-ear cushions and an adjustable headband that provide long-lasting comfort, allowing you to listen for hours without fatigue. The OFC cable provides plenty of slack and has a standard 3.5mm plug and a 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility with consumer and professional audio gear.
- The lightweight and durable construction withstands the rigors of day-to-day use
- Large 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers provide high-quality sound with a wide frequency response so you experience deep bass, clear mids, and crisp treble
- The closed-back earcup design helps to block out ambient noise so you can focus on your music instead of your environment
- The re-engineered ergonomic design features thick around-ear cushions and an adjustable headband for long-lasting comfort
- The impedance, power handling, and sensitivity are calibrated for optimum performance with a variety of sound sources
- The cable has a straight design that provides plenty of slack, while the oxygen-free copper construction provides a clear signal path
- The standard 3.5mm stereo mini plug and threaded 1/4" adapter provide wide compatibility with consumer and professional audio devices